Our training curriculum and programs reflect our commitment to our most valuable assets — our attorneys.
- Junior associates participate in our full-time Associates’ Comprehensive Education (ACE) program, which provides Skadden-specific legal- and business-skills training during their first few months at the firm.
- Mid-level associates focus on client service, networking, finance, management and professional practice.
- Senior associates and counsel are provided with opportunities to enhance their leadership skills, communication and presentation styles, client service abilities, mentoring, marketing and business development strategies, and networking efforts.
- Reduced hour arrangements
- Flexible Return from Maternity (FRM), enables attorneys to design their own return schedule
- 18 weeks of paid maternity leave; 12 weeks of other primary caregiver leave (i.e., adoption); four weeks of non-primary caregiver leave
Contact a hiring partner or member of the recruiting team if you are interested in learning more about a specific opportunity or have questions about the application process.