Margot Sève works on cases involving complex cross-border compliance and enforcement matters, including the resolution of proceedings involving French and U.S. regulatory agencies and prosecutors relating to corruption, economic sanctions, money laundering, terrorism financing, market manipulation, banking secrecy and data protection.
- J.D., University of Paris II - Pantheon Assas, 2007
- Ph.D., University of Paris I - Pantheon-Sorbonne, 2012
- M.A., HEC School of Management, 2010
- M.A., Columbia University, 2009
- M.B.L., University of Paris II - Pantheon Assas, 2008
European Counsel, Financial Institutions Regulation and Enforcementmargot.email@example.com